I took my exam yesterday, but unfortunately, I fail it! I remember this question and i would like to know the right answer. In the exam, I choose B & D..
Which two statements describe the characteristics of load balancing? (Choose two.)
- Load balancing occurs when a router sends the same packet to different destination networks.
- Unequal cost load balancing is supported by EIGRP.
- Load balancing occurs when the same number of packets are sent over static and dynamic routes.
- Load balancing allows a router to forward packets over multiple paths to the same destination network.
- If multiple paths with different metrics to a destinations exist, the router cannot support load balancing.
Thank you Guys in advance!