I would be grateful if anyone can help me with this question, I am about to take the CCNA exam and I feel frustrated when I face these types of questions.
Which four steps are needed to configure a voice VLAN on a switch port? (Choose four).
- Configure the interface as an IEEE 802.1Q trunk.
- Assign the voice VLAN to the switch port.
- Activate spanning-tree PortFast on the interface.
- Ensure that voice traffic is trusted and tagged with a CoS priority value.
- Add a voice VLAN.
- Configure the switch port interface with sub-interfaces.
- Assign a data VLAN to the switch port.
- Configure the switch port in access mode.
I hope you help me! Than you !
I am not sure about it, but I think these are the four steps you need to configure a voice VLAN on a switch port:
Sorry to say that, your answer is wrong, the second statement (Activate spanning-tree PortFast on the interface.) is not within the four steps. However, the remaining ones are correct, and the fourth correct one is: to Configure the switch port in access mode.
I wasn’t sure about my answer anyway. Thank you Philippe for your help.
Do you know what is really hard about taking the certificate?
it is the decision to start studying and stop wasting your time.
Thus, you must just go on your way and don’t let these simple things frustrate you. just focus on your goal and try to do your best.
To add an IP phone, the following commands should be added to the switch port:
SW3(config-VLAN)# vlan 150
SW3(config-VLAN)# name voice
SW3(config-VLAN)# int fa0/20
SW3(config-if)# switchport mode access
SW3(config-if)# mls QoS trust cos
SW3(config-if)# switchport access VLAN 150
I hope it will be helpful!