I would be grateful if anyone can help me with this question, I am about to take the CCNA exam and I feel frustrated when I face these types of questions.
Which four steps are needed to configure a voice VLAN on a switch port? (Choose four).
- Configure the interface as an IEEE 802.1Q trunk.
- Assign the voice VLAN to the switch port.
- Activate spanning-tree PortFast on the interface.
- Ensure that voice traffic is trusted and tagged with a CoS priority value.
- Add a voice VLAN.
- Configure the switch port interface with sub-interfaces.
- Assign a data VLAN to the switch port.
- Configure the switch port in access mode.
I hope you help me! Than you !