Please, I need help with CCNA exam questions, I am preparing for it as it I have to take the test after one month.
This is the question:
What are two reasons for creating an OSPF network with multiple areas? (Choose two.)
- to provide areas in the network for routers that are not running OSPF
- to ensure that an area is used to connect the network to the Internet
- to reduce SPF calculations
- to reduce the use of memory and processor resources
- to simplify configuration
I appreciate your help !