Match the description with the media (1,2,3, with A,B,C). (Not all options are used.)
- This type of copper media is used in industrial or similar environments where there is a lot of interference.
- Traditionally used for television but can now be used in a network to connect the customer location to the wiring of the customer premises.
- This type of media is used in wired office environments.
- This type of media is used for high transmission speed and can also transfer data over long distances.
- This type of media provides the most mobility options.