Match the description with the media (1,2,3, with A,B,C). (Not all options are used.)
- This type of copper media is used in industrial or similar environments where there is a lot of interference.
- Traditionally used for television but can now be used in a network to connect the customer location to the wiring of the customer premises.
- This type of media is used in wired office environments.
- This type of media is used for high transmission speed and can also transfer data over long distances.
- This type of media provides the most mobility options.
The statement ( C) is the unused option as it is the definition of UTP, as the UTP cables are used in wired office environments.
1 with A; The STP is the type of copper media that is used in industrial or similar environments where there is a lot of interference.
The third option (optical fiber) matches with the D statement as the fiber optics are used for high transmission speeds and to transfer data over long distances.
What concerns the Coaxial, the option that matches it is B, as the coaxial cables are used to connect cable modems and televisions.
The Wireless is this type of media provides the most mobility options and it is a way of transporting signals without any wires or optic fibers.